The THINK conference brings together over 250 decision-makers from Ontario’s research, education and innovation sectors including colleges, universities, school boards, hospitals, research, industry, cultural, municipal and advanced research computing facilities for insight into the future of Ontario’s innovation economy.
The conference will attract attendees such as:
- CEOs from research, education, and innovation-sector organizations
- Technology leaders including CTOs, solution providers, and IT professionals
- Technology champions, including researchers, students, educators, librarians, policymakers, industry and innovation community leaders
- Academic faculty, post-doctoral fellows, and graduate students in the sciences, engineering, medicine, arts, and the humanities
- Advanced research computing and big data experts
- Policy decision-makers including senior government officials and funding organizations
Customize your engagement with this valuable audience by exploring the different types of sponsorship packages, or suggest one of your own that works for your organization’s objectives.
For more information, contact: email@example.com